Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selling Action

so many posts / edits in a short time frame... really not like me

So this weekend the is a 2k euro ($3,000) tournament in San Remo, Italy (Friday -> Sunday). Almost every good MTTr is gone at EPT London and Alessio (from PS) tells me the field is going to be SUPER soft. My lifetime ROI in MTTs is ~100% over a pretty decent sample, ~800 games when I wasn't stake, and about ~60% lifetime including when I was staked/bad ;p. Anyways, that said im trying to sell off 50-67% of myself by tomorrow (Thursday), so if anyone is interested, im selling at 1:1, 5% = $150, 10% = 300 , leave a comment here, message me, or PM me on 2p2

last year had 180 - 200 entrants and first place was 100k euro ($150,000)

13 comments:

RJM25 said...

Dude can you stake me for the $1k HUsngs? Just ship $10k on Pstars, I win for sure. SN: iGiveMoneytoDegens
tytyty

RJM25 said...

oh btw that interview with livb112 was awesome, thx for link.

PrimordialAA said...

wow that sounds like a good deal, as long as you sure... money is shipped iGiveMoneyToDegens (DIAGF) , hope the location was right ;)

endgamep said...

Great interview of livb.

But I'm semi-shocked to hear about your 10K donation. I dont like to leand anyone money. Some while ago a semi-friend (in real life) asked for only 20 dollars at pokerstars, its sort of pathetic, but I kindly told him "get your own money son".

HokieGreg said...

it was a joke, thomas

endgamep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
endgamep said...

Hookie... I'm referring to the blog, and if thats a joke, everything might be a joke.

Did you really believe I was referring to the iGiveMoneyToDegens joke?
Now thats a funny joke.

endgamep said...

...and a more friendly way to say that is: yes I understood that rjm25 was joking. But I don't think Primo was joking about the 10K in his blog.
You know I love you Hookie, let's not make a big deal out of this. The important thig is that we are both making some nice cash this days :]

bpmst2 said...

that was a classic zoolander moment. earth to Matilde.. earth to Thomas

Raj said...

hey bud...thanks for the kind words. im tryin to make my blog a little different...glad its coming across alright. i wanted to take a % of ya, but in the middle of writing this, rypac told me it started. heard you're doin well...so keep it up. good luck.

Qi said...

Ah, didn't see this until it was too late... anyways hope you made everyone some moolah!

Ryan said...

Omg, I think Thomas leveled Hokie here!!!!

HokieGreg said...

He definitely did...

Hokie : 37

Thomas: 1